Saturday 2 February 2013

Meaning of number of roses



Single Rose - You are the one / Only you

2 Roses        - Deeply in love with each other

3 Roses        - I love you

4 Roses        - Nothing can do us apart

5 Roses        - Admire you

6 Roses        - I wanna be yours

7 Roses        - I'm infatuated with you

8 Roses        - Grateful for your caring and support

9 Roses        - An eternal love, together as long as we live

10 Roses      - You are perfect

11 Roses      - You are my treasured one

12 Roses      - Be mine

13 Roses      - Friends forever

14 Roses      - Be proud

15 Roses      - Im truly sorry/forgive me

16 Roses      - Bon voyage

17 Roses      - You are my wife

18 Roses      - Stay young and beautiful

19 Roses      - Forever love, waiting for you

20 Roses      - Im truly sincere towards you

21 Roses      - Im devoted to you

22 Roses      - Both of us together
          
24 Roses      - Cant stop thinking of you, 24 hours everyday

25 Roses      - Wish you happiness

27 Roses     - I love you my dearest wife

30 Roses     - It is faith

33 Roses     - Three times incarnation

36 Roses     - Because of you / Romance / My love is only for you

37 Roses     - I'm saying I love you in my heart

40 Roses     - My love is genuine

44 Roses     - Till death do us apart

47 Roses     - You are my only one

48 Roses     - Unchanging love

50 Roses     - Unconditional love

51 Roses     - Only you on my mind

56 Roses     - I love

66 Roses     - Nothing gonna change my love

77 Roses     - I believe it is faith to meet you

88 Roses     - I feel sorry from the bottom of my heart

99 Roses     - I will love you as long as I live

100 Roses   - I'm totally devoted to you / Signify a happy union of two loving souls till death

101 Roses   - You are my one and only one

108 Roses   - Will you marry me ?

111 Roses   - Eternal love

144 Roses   - Loving you day and night eternally

365 Roses   - Can't stop thinking about you, each and everyday

999 Roses   - Everlasting and eternal love

1001 Roses - Infinite love

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    You probably don’t know this but there are just THREE things you
    have to do to “wake up” the romance center of any man’s brain and
    turn him into the “Romantic Beast” you deserve (and desire so much). . .

    There are just 3 things you have to do to get out of “Romantic Siberia”
    and get turn your man into the “Romantic Beast” you deserve. . .

    First you need to REMIND HIM what a valuable prize you are. . . and bait
    him into hunting and chasing you again. . .

    Second you need to give him *permission* to be a guy. . .

    And third you need to make him feel SAFE. . .

    And you can do all of that with the cell phone you’ve got in your pocket
    or purse right now. . .

    Just by watching this short video my friend Michael Fiore put up. . .

    <===> Do these 3 things to turn him into your "Romantic Beast". . . <===>

    If you want more than anything for that one guy to HUNT you again,
    you NEED to watch this video now. . .

    <===> He doesn't feel "safe" with you??? <===>

    Best,

    (Adina)

    P.S. The very beginning of the video shows Mike on The Rachael Ray Show
    and what happened when one woman used his techniques on her boyfriend.

    Make sure you watch the look on Rachael’s face when she sees the results. . .

    <===> Make him chase you with these simple texts. . . <===>



    .

    ReplyDelete